SocialArté™ is an exciting and therapeutic programme that integrates a child’s creative art processes with social-communication. The child’s artistic expression is harnessed for intentional development, therapy and enjoyment.
Group activities in SocialArté™ are used to facilitate discussions and development of appropriate social skills, emotions and values such as respect, humility, patience etc. Our skills-based art curriculum is crafted to promote a child’s creativity, imagination, and self-concept through viable mediums. Through the experience and fine motor development, SocialArté™ enhances the necessary dexterity needed for writing and drawing.
Our Early Intervention Specialists at Bridge Learning keep track of a myriad of performance domains that facilitates holistic learning. Domains central to arts and crafts (fine motor, visual spatial, creative thinking) are monitored, as well as social-emotional capacity, receptive and expressive language etc.
In the process of attending SocialArté™, your child will be given the necessary platform and environment to assimilate into group settings and to demonstrate and hone appropriate interaction strategies required to interact with others as well as improving skills important for academic learning.
- Exciting and therapeutic programme whereby child’s artistic expression is harnessed for intentional development, therapy and enjoyment.
- Integrates your child’s creative art processes with healthy social-communication, emotional and behavioural development.
- Group activities are used to facilitate discussions, interactions and development of appropriate social skills, emotions and values such as respect, humility, patience etc.
- Our skills-based art curriculum is purposefully designed to develop a myriad of learning domains that facilitate holistic learning, as well as social-emotional capacity, more than the aesthetic appeal, as the point focus.
- Children develop skills essential for writing, drawing, learning and healthy growing-up that are often taken for granted or ignored, through diverse mediums and processes.
Benefits For All Children
- Creativity & Imagination
- Self-Concept & Confidence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fine Motor Skills
- Visual-Motor Coordination
- Visual Spatial
- Receptive & Expressive Language
- Stress & Anger Management Skills
- Social Skills
- Positive Behaviour
Highly Essential for Children
- Pre-schoolers who desire a good head-start with development of essential learning skills
- Experience fine motor, copying and writing difficulties
- Suspected or diagnosed with Dysgraphia
- Suspected or diagnosed with Emotional-Behavioural Disorders (EBD) such as Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)