Piaget IQ Math™ introduces you to the internationally established methodology of learning Mathematics, based on Jean Piaget’s renowned learning theory.
We engage learners in a journey of experiential and meaningful learning by making use of a wide variety of learner-centred activities with hands-on concrete manipulative. These activities encourage the children to discover, discuss, deduce and derive Math concepts.
In leading learners to and fro the sensory-concrete and the abstract application stages, your child’s Math concepts, skills and intelligence are developed and strengthened in an enjoyable manner. It also develops your child’s visual spatial ability, logical thinking and vital underlying skills needed for learning success in Math.
- Internationally established methodology of learning Mathematics, based on Jean Piaget’s renowned learning theory.
- Structured for progressive stages of development and challenges (preschool to primary levels).
- Engage learners in a journey of experiential and meaningful learning.
- Vast variety of learner-centric activities with hands-on concrete manipulative.
- Encourage children to discover, discuss, deduce and derive Math concepts.
- Develop brain and vital underlying skills needed for learning success.
- Lead learners to and fro the sensory-concrete and abstract-application stages.
- Math concepts, skills and intelligence are developed and strengthened through involving learners in independent thinking, real-life application and problem-solving, in a fun and enjoyable manner.
- Thousands of teachers, parents and students have given us the thumbs-up!
Benefits For All Children
- Analytical and Logical Thinking
- Attention Span and Concentration
- Brain Scaffolding
- Creative and Multi-Lateral Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Joy, Fun and Laughter
- Visual Spatial and Processing
- Motivation and Confidence
- Proactive Love and Interest in Math
- Reduce Fear & Sense of Failure
- Real-Life Application and Problem-Solving
- Sense of Achievement and Confidence
Highly Essential For All Children
- Preschoolers and primary learners who desire strong Math foundation to excel
- High-ability/gifted learners who seek challenging thinking/extended learning
- Learners who need more intelligent and motivated learning than rote learning and worksheet drills
- Learners with Math/numeracy difficulties, visual spatial and conceptual difficulties
- Suspected or diagnosed with Dyscalculia