Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.Steve Jobs
- Our work should bring about positive impacts to humanity and the world.
- Our work should be a blessing, and in turn we are blessed.
- Our work reveals who we are.
- Our work is an instrument that polishes, chisels and shapes our character, integrity and temperament.
- Right believing leads to right living.
- We can rise to be strategic marketplace leaders only if we are mature and magnanimous enough to believe and embrace our work.
- To love and accept our work as a sacred calling is both professional and spiritual.
- Work is a higher calling, regardless of occupations and titles. Do you perceive it?
- To be a change maker, global shaper, life transformer or making a positive difference…it starts with transforming ourselves.
Be trained, learn and work with the best.
Dynamic and expanding organisation is recruiting more passionate Life Builders who are called to more than teaching & more than a job .
Bridge Learning is a renowned social enterprise; a business entity driven by strong social vision to reach out to the nations through a spectrum of educational & humanitarian works by building honourable & profitable businesses through passionate and committed people of sound character.
Since 2003, we have wholeheartedly dedicated our lives to serving mainstream children with a wide spectrum of learning difficulties and Learning Disabilities in Singapore.
We extend our deepest appreciation to the thousands of children and parents who have grown, improved and rejoiced together with us through the past 10 years.
Reminiscing how we radically challenged the status quo of assessment and intervention through Cross/Non-Categorical (needs/abilities-focused) instead of traditional Categorical approach (label-focused), we have prevailed over critics and protectionists.
We continue to demystify specialised education, make changes to the educational landscape and advance the understanding and latent potential of children who fall through the cracks.
Against all odds, our outstanding track record is our zealous spokesperson.
From being a history-maker as Singapore’s first one-stop diagnostic intervention institution, to being the leading and largest, specialising in hybrids of giftedness, learning difficulties and Learning Disabilities in mainstream children, we have our committed Life Builders to exalt.
Making a difference.
Living a purpose.
With one life we have.
Criteria for All Positions
Only candidates with passion, character, competency and commitment may apply.
- Love children
- Sincere, responsible, trustworthy, humble, teachable, pleasant, diligent, great attitude
- Share & embrace our mission & values
- Believe education is a key to children & communities
- Vacancies available for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
EARLY INTERVENTION SPECIALISTS/ AIDES (EISs/ EIAs)
Only Candidates with Passion, Character, Competency & Commitment May Apply
- Cross/Non-Categorical & Neuroscience-Based Specialised Early Intervention for Mainstream & Gifted Children with Mild/Hybrid Learning Difficulties/Disabilities (lds/LDs)
- Work & learn directly with children of various types & hybrid of lds/LDs & giftedness in individual, small-group & inclusive education formats at Bridge Learning & Harvard Little (inclusive school) settings
- Invaluable repertoire of skills & experience working with wide spectrum of learning needs and giftedness with exclusive methodology, vastly different from typical traditional label-focused approach
- Continuous Curriculum Improvisation & Development
- Love children & collaborative environment
- Other ad-hoc projects & tasks
- Transform your own life positively as an individual & as a professional as you embrace meaningful work & purpose-driven life in our social enterprise
Be Trained, Learn & Work with The Best In The Field
- Sincere love & passion for children
- Sound character & moral values
- Great working ethics & attitude
- Dedicated, Diligent, Trustworthy
- Humble, Teachable, Responsible
- Competent, Committed, Collaborative
- Calling to our mission & values
- Believe our daily work is ministry to impact lives & is contribution for a better world
- Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
- Training to our exclusive methodology is provided regardless of experience though relevant background is an advantage. Experience in label-based approach may not be an advantage and requires much un-learning and new learning.
- Career switchers welcome
- Initial contract period required
Workdays Options (Remuneration Differs)
Please indicate preference:
- 5-day work week (4 weekdays + Saturday) or
- 5.5-day work week (5 weekdays + Half Saturday)
We exist, first and foremost, to serve children and their families. Thus, to open on Saturdays is to ensure that busy working parents get to access specialised early intervention to help bridge the children’s learning, behavioural, social-communication and emotional needs.
- A diploma or degree (any discipline)
- Must love children and will do your best to care, teach and guide them like your own.
- Able to work at least 5 days in a week including Saturdays (i.e. 4 weekdays & 1 Saturday) OR 5.5 days (5 weekdays & half Saturday)
- Must be a Singaporean or a PR
Bridging gaps…building livesSingapore’s leading early intervention institution – Bridge Learning
Send resume with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected candidates will be informed of an interview.
- Bring along original & copy of paper qualifications.
- Full-time permanent positions with 1-2 years contract.
- Specialised training provided & fully sponsored.
- Further training scholarship for outstanding performers.