What are the signs of Global Developmental Delay?
Child displays the following signs and symptoms:
- delayed in achieving milestones for most, if not all, of these developmental domains
- gross and fine motor skills
- speech and language
- social communication and self-concept
- daily activities or self-help skills
- impairment of most of the domains results in the delay in development
- significant limitations in communication, self-care, health, academic skills, leisure and safety skills
- occurs during the developmental period of a child between birth to 18 years
- affects the functioning of the Central Nervous System
- lower intellectual functioning
Fix an appointment for your child to go for our Dynamic Diagnostic Assessment (DDA™) to identify your child’s learning and developmental strengths and weaknesses.
Bridge Learning specialised early intervention programmes to intervene in GDD: