What are the signs and symptoms of Dysgraphia?
Child displays the following signs and symptoms
- poor handwriting (messy) and fine motor skills
- difficulty in forming letters or spacing words in writing
- awkward or painful pencil grip
- struggle to follow a line or stay within the lines when writing
- poor in sentence structure when writing but not speaking
- big gap between spoken and written language
- omit words when writing
Fix an appointment for your child to go for our Dynamic Diagnostic Assessment (DDA™) to identify your child’s learning and developmental strengths and weaknesses.
Bridge Learning specialised early intervention programmes to intervene in Dysgraphia: